Mr. Willard has a vast environmental Industry experience in multiple states to include Alaska, Hawaii, Washington and Oregon. Mr. Willard has been a managing professional executive with over 29 years’ experience in the environmental hazards abatement, Industrial Hygiene and laboratory analysis, demolition and remediation. He has extensive hands on experience including managing abatement and demolition projects with regards to construction management, program management and estimating. He reviews and negotiates contracts, reports and handles any changes to contracts. Estimates, develops project SOV’s and division budgets. He develops and implements abatement and demolition plans to the completion of the projects. Identifies and manages hazardous conditions. Oversees the quality control of field paperwork and safety programs. Manages employees and designates work tasks to maintain project productivity. He works with the field supervisors with Instructing crews on procedures and work practices which includes overseeing all work in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Mr. Willard has negotiated and closed multiple demolition and abatement contracts in the private and the government sector. Responsible in varying degrees of roles for marketing, business development, proposal writing, bid preparation, contract negotiation, project execution and customer satisfaction. Mr. Willard, in over 28 years in this industry has acquired contracts, completed multiple abatement and demolition projects with a combined value of over $100 million.
- Coordination and management of manpower for all Demolition and Abatement projects
- Management and designations of project work methods
- Coordination of work production and manage dialogue with customer representatives
- Site Quality/Safety enforcement with Zero Tolerance and no loss work incidents
- Project Estimating and Scheduling
- Sales and Marketing
- Bidding and Estimating
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Leadership and Team Building
- Mentoring of Employees’ and field supervisors.
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills
- Maintaining Customer Satisfactions
Professional Membership & Affiliations:
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) certified analyst
- McCrone certified Polarized Light Microscopy analyst
Certified Toast Master with Toast Masters International