Mr. Singh, has Bachelors in Civil Engineering and has more than 36 years’ experience in building & civil engineering, construction management including environmental cleanup projects. Mr. Singh, managers the entire business and is responsible for making business decision on the daily basis. He manages staffs of professionals Estimators including EPA AHREA Accredited Building Inspectors, Project Planners, Project Designers, Lead Based Paint Inspectors/Risk Assessors, Geologist, Certified Industrial Hygienist and Professional Engineers.
Naresh has been involved in various Construction Management, Environmental Remediation, Demolition and Inspections projects with no loss of project down time, EPA, OSHA citation and/or any major accident from the projects. Mr. Singh, over the 39 year in the construction industry he has been successfully involved in completing combined value of over $120 million projects.
- Environmental Cleanup Management, Regulations and Specifications
- Industrial Hygiene, Safety & Health, DOE IWCP, ISMS and OSHA 851 Matrix
- Demolition Project Management and Inspections
- Construction Inspection/Project Management
- Construction Project Designer/Management Planner
- Project Estimating and Scheduling
- Regulatory Compliance OSHA Construction Safety
- Civil Engineering, Underground Utilities, Roads, Bridges and new construction
- Quality Auditor for ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14000 Environmental and ISO 18000 Safety
- Lifetime Member Award Strathmore’s Who’s Who Honors – 2003 Publication
- V.I.P. Member Award Strathmore’s Who’s Who Honors – 2004/2005 Publication
Naresh in January 1997, published an article in the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) SYNERGIST for the Laboratory Accreditation Column which servers Occupational, Environmental Health and Safety Professionals. Titled “ORGANIZATIONS WHO ARE CHARTING THE INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE FUTURE FOR QUALITY”. Providing laboratory analyst and environmental testing firms who participate in AIHA Quality Analytical Programs, Tips for Maintaining AAR Listing in Good Standing, Statistical Calculation Techniques, and Quality Assurance/Quality Control Procedures. This also included Testing and Calibration Firms to maintain their quality standards. Due to this publication in August 1997 publication of AIHA SYNERGIST, OSHA responded and revised the FORMULA printed in OSHA Method ID-160, Appendix B of 29 CFR 1910.1001, 29 CFR 1926.1101 and 29 CFR 1915.1001, which were in error.
Naresh in 1996 developed, wrote, trained, employees nationwide to ISO 9000 Quality System and certified NetCompliance Environmental Services, LLC (formally NWE, Inc) to ISO 9002 Certifications. This was huge achievement, since ISO 9000 quality system certification is the most stringent certification to obtain. He also wrote quality and safety system manuals and certified his company’s Testing Laboratories with National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) and AIHA accreditation for Asbestos Airborne Sampling & Analysis as well as for the Asbestos Bulk Sampling & Analysis certifications.
Since 1994 – 1997, he was an active Committee Member with AIHA for the Asbestos Analysis Committee (AAC) which oversees AIHA Asbestos Analyst Registry (AAR) certification program for the Registered Analysts and including Accredited Environmental Testing & Calibration Firms. He audited, reviewed and approved analyst analytical competence, quality to maintain the AIHA AAR registry including in this role he also reviewed and approved multiple Environmental Analytical Testing & Calibration Firms quality systems, protocols, procedures and analytical polices to maintain AAR certifications with AIHA.
He was also involved in the revision of AIHA QA/QC policies and procedures for the Airborne Asbestos Sampling & Analysis for asbestos, lead based paint to meet statistical calculations and quality system protocols equivalent to the ISO 9000 series of Standards. AIHA Committee’s for the revision programs included Industrial Hygiene Laboratory Accreditation Committee (IHLAC), Environmental Lead Laboratory Accreditation Committee (ELLAC) and Asbestos Analysis Committee (AAC).
Professional Membership & Community Activities
- Current Member since 1994 – American Society for Quality, Member #: 00491719
- Affiliate Member since 1994 – 2003 with AIHA, Member #: 129244
- APIH Member for 2 years, Member #: 06050699
- Since 1996 Founder, CEO/President: – SPRM Nonprofit Religious Organization