Mr. Maughan, has Multiple Industry Specific Training and Certifications and has been certified RME for the States of: WA, CA, OR, ID, MT, NV, AZ, CO, NJ, IL, NY, NYC, OH, UT, WV, MA, VA and PA. Mr. Maughan, has been sales and marketing professional executive with over 27 years’ experience in the environmental hazards abatement, demolition and remediation. He has extensive hands on experience including managing abatement and demolition projects with regards to construction management, program management and estimating are the key strengths including mentoring and leadership. His knowledge in managing skilled and professional staff including team development for complex projects is very creative. His experience in acquiring opportunities, overseeing complex construction, environmental and remediation projects including negotiating contracts has been his greatest strength.
Mr. Maughan, has negotiated and closed multiple demolition and abatement contracts nationwide in the private and the government sector. Responsible in varying degrees of roles for marketing, business development, proposal writing, bid preparation, contract negotiation, project execution and customer satisfaction. Mr. Maughan, in over 31 years in this industry has acquired contracts, completed multiple demolition and abatement projects with a combined value of over $220 million.
- Sales and Marketing
- Negotiations and Contract Closing
- Bidding and Estimating
- Proposal Preparations and Presentations
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Leadership and Team Building
- Mentoring of Employees’ and Staff’s
- Creative Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to Listen and Deliver on Customer’s Expectations
- Maintaining Customer Satisfactions
Professional Membership & Affiliations:
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA – Seattle Chapter) – Board Member
- American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC) – National Board Member